Join Our Market Leading Country & Equestrian Property Brand
Equus Country and Equestrian Property have multiple opportunities for individual Licenced Associates in various exclusive geographical territories.
If you have experience of being an estate agent and wish to take on a new challenge through our established brand and run your own portfolio of country and equestrian properties - Equus would like to hear from you whether you have an equestrian background or not.
A Licenced Associate pays a fee to be part of the Equus Property brand which will vary according to the territory size and geographical area. The business model enables the Associate to expand and invest in their area now and into the future.
Equus ‘Licenced Associate’ business model offers an opportunity to establish your own bespoke estate agency within the niche high value country and equestrian property sector without the need to invest in a high street office.
- Flexible ‘lifestyle’ working hours – You are your own boss after all!
- Low cost startup – Get there quicker and cheaper than on your own.
- Minimal overheads – Tried and tested business formula with track record of success.
- Established platforms – All the know-how and procedures in place.
- Sophisticated leading edge technology - With immediate access to Equus’ extensive list of applicants seeking to purchase a country and or equestrian property as well as probably the largest retained source of historically marketed and sold properties with land.
- Well respected unique brand offering excellent income opportunities.
- Head office training and support package – underpinned by our marketing philosophy of National Advertising | Local knowledge | Specialist Advice TM
- All strengthened under Equus’ advertising with the top National Web Portals, Right Move, Zoopla, On The Market, Prime Location, UK Land & Farms.
If this proposition is of interest, we would like to speak to you about the existing opportunities to join Equus’ well respected and established market leading brand, confidentially of course.
You can E–mail email@example.com
Telephone - 01892 829014